Necessary elements of each website12/23/2019
1. Consistent clear layout
Of course, the page should look aesthetically pleasing, but no less important is its usefulness. Before running ready for service, we take care of coherent and logical structure of the page. It is extremely important for both the user and for positioning SEO because Google main attention is focused primarily on content, for which the visitor has the highest weight and the hierarchical structure of the site, which improves search for returned results.
2. Responsive version of the site
More and more users are browsing the Internet from mobile devices, therefore, should be placed much emphasis on responsive version of the website. Browsing the site on a device with a smaller screen such as, for example, a cell phone or tablet is definitely a different experience compared to a standard PC. It is therefore very important element of the modern version of the website is responsiveness. Essential components of RWD (Responsive Web Design) are:
- adjust the size of icons in order to facilitate interaction with them,
- implementation clear and simple, easy-to-use navigation,
- features like adding a click-to-call allows the visitor to connect with a single touch,
- display of location maps enabling easy navigation to the company's headquarters based on the current location of the client.
owners of websites often care about the visual aspect of the site and provide a very comprehensive many useful content for the visitor. However, they neglect this area, which is important from the perspective of search engines, which makes you wonder what is so soles low level of visits to their site Pomino effort and effort I put into its construction.
Metadata, or colloquially as "data about data" is used to make the engine of an Internet search engine aware of what it can expect on the currently indexed page. These data will be used not significantly less than the other components in the analysis preceding the decision on how the search query is related to the content of our website and consequently whether and where in the results to display our website.
The last often neglected element is running a blog. A blog is a great way to add new content to your website, which does not have to be structurally related to the rest of the site. There are many reasons why blogging is an excellent option on the website. It's a perfect form of customer interest in the content, make it a nice reading for him that he will often come back to. It is an excellent information channel, where you can post the latest information about the products and services offered. A reliable blog is a treasure trove of knowledge, and by fooling it with others, we inspire confidence, improve the image and, above all, improve our knowledge and professionalism. Another reason for running a blog is the benefits it offers when it comes to positioning a website. If it is conducted in a skilful manner and regularly updated, it provides search engines with excellent, easily indexable content which will certainly result in a better ranking in the results of the future. And what in consequence will cause the auditing of your blog as well as the entire website.
If you sell on-line, very important elements of the security policy will be to secure your site with an SSL certificate. SSL encrypts messages between you and your clients, and they can be very confidential data such as: credit card number, social security number. Improper storage of them may damage the company's reputation, and in worse cases may result in the imposition of a penalty by GIODO. Having an SSL certificate will minimize customer concerns about the security of their data.
6. Integration social media
Twitter. Facebook. Tumblr. YouTube. Pinterest. Google +. LinkedIn. Instagram ... There are many social networking platforms, which should promote your business. This is a very important element widely understood internet marketing your business. Integration with web sites nadmienionymi has a positive impact on SEO. Thus increase the number of its potential customers and brand recognition. The condition, however, is maintaining constant contact, update content and activity on these portals.
7. Home "About us"
If a surfer visits your site for the first time, the "About Us" is the one to which the first will navigate within the site to find out more about how you run a business. Service lacking such page is bland and does not inspire trust. By adding this service information page becomes your identity. Here are some considerations that will help you create a very credible way "About Us":
- Tell your story, give details of the circumstances in which, where and how you run a business that was created,
- Do not use slogans like "Our team is a group of enthusiasts fantastic" or "we have a unique product" instead show that these statements are true and as the argument need to give your facts, the data strongly reinforce what your position.
- Be honest, do not try to be what you are not. If you have a small team, do not pretend great organization, instead, be truthful, try to submit the advantages of working in a small team for the good of the two, and your potential customer.
- Present your competences, attach your qualifications, prizes and press releases that may be relevant to your business. This will allow you to work out the position of an expert in this field.
- Last, what can not be forgotten is to add some of yourself in what you write. Consider it as fun, have the pleasure of creating content for this website, the reapers appreciate the sense of humor, this injection of your personality in the content will allow them to get to know you better.
8. Outstanding contact
Visitors to your website often search for and collect various information about your company. However, if they want to get more information about your business or want to express interest in a product or service, it should be very easy to do. Contact details should be easy to find and stand out on the site. Dedicated link in the upper vista directing to the contact page is a great way to implement this plan. The contact page should contain a contact form, telephone number, e-mail as well as contact details for social networking sites. A good idea is also to add address data, telephone number, e-mail to each page of the site in a prominent place, such as a footer.